Leg&Go Tricycle (Add-On Item)
Transformable leg&go bike
All friendships begin somewhere, and the foundation for a lasting friendship with leg&go is the Balance Bike 3in1, which is required also for the assembly of this Tricycle. By choosing Tricycle add-on for your leg&go Balance Bike 3in1, quick and easy change your two-wheeler into a three-wheeler! Moreover, by choosing different add-ons leg&go balance bike can be transformed also into Pedal Bike, Rocking Elephant or Downhill Bike. Thanks to its transformability, leg&go bike grows with your child from ages 6 months to 6 years.
Technical specifications of leg&go Tricycle:
- Wheels: front 14”, rear 12”
- Seat height: 39.7–49.2 cm
- Bike length: 99 cm
- Bike weight: 6 kg
- Suitable for ages: 2 to 4 years
- 2-year warranty
Please note that this is an add-on item. Balance Bike 3in1 is required for completing the assembly of leg&go Tricycle!
Highlights of leg&go Tricycle
- The bike is equipped with belt drive to a single rear wheel, leaving the other wheel to spin freely. This ensures easy pedalling and manoeuvring.
- For added safety and easy maintenance the bike has a durable belt instead of a steel chain.
- All parts of the Tricycle have been specifically designed for this variant instead of being repurposed from the standard set, making the bike width and the distance between the insides of the pedals especially narrow, allowing the child to pedal without splay.
- With fixed gear, this bike allows also to learn pedalling backwards. The bike is best suited for flatland cruising.
- The rear cargo box has a special significance – it is perfect for taking the favourite teddy bear or other equally important items along for the ride.
Leg&go bike is a friend that is always:
- Caring: The unique wooden frame construction provides excellent natural suspension, absorbs vibration, and safeguards your child’s spine on bumpy terrain. In case of a fall, the wood partially absorbs the impact.
- Mindful: The built-in steering limiter prevents sharp turning angles and a bigger front wheel gives more control.
- Tough: It conquered 40 075 km (24 901 mi) in 312 days during a test ride around the world; a special “wonder machine” was created for the experiment, imitating bumpy roads and a rider weighing 30 kg.
- Green-thinking: The bike is made from wood – a renewable natural resource. Due to its transformability, it not only saves the parents from purchasing 2 to 3 different bikes, but is also sustainable, minimising the impact of overconsumption on the environment.
- Precious: With 30 years of experience in engineering, the designers of the leg&go bike have found the ideal balance between all the factors – bike size, weight, geometry (frame shape), width, and price.
- Longlasting: It is made of Baltic Birch plywood. Unlike conventional plywood, it is free of voids at its core and its inner layers are thick and solid. The perfect frame thickness guarantees remarkable durability.
leg&go - everything a first bike should be!
Take a look at leg&go Balance Bike 3in1 -> HERE!
We Also Recommend